A Clever Life
Ramblings from a conservative madwoman
Saturday, February 10, 2007
The Mind of a Six Year Old
I love my youngest one's mind. I always forget how literal they are at this age. He was helping me cook dinner tonight and asked about adding salt. I told him to just add a pinch. He wanted to know who he was suppose to pinch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the clever life of a mad conservative
If you don't like what you read...move on. This is my blog and my opinions. I don't come over to your blog and whine, so don't attempt it here.
About Me
A Clever Life
I am a wife, a mother, a best friend, a worst enemy, a conservative, and a thinker.
View my complete profile
Freedom Forum
Get the
Freedom Forum
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Links
Red State
Conservababes
Missing J. T. Snow
Gator Days
Punchbuggy Punkins
The Sublime, The Mundane, and The Ridiculous
Blog Archive
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(4)
7055 Miles
Mother Nature and The Birthday Gift
A Poke In The Eye With A Sharp Stick
The Mind of a Six Year Old
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment