The heat here is oppressive. It is almost painful to go out. I kind of feel like a vampire when I go outside during the day. Shrinking from the sun. Remind me, dear reader, when it is 20 below and we are all playing peoplecicles, that I groused about the summer. :-)
Today was the distinct pleasure of redoing my lighting fixture package with the builders sub. I thought it was completed but it turns out, I got someone else's order. They didn't have very good taste in lighting.
Just a few more weeks until school starts. I am kind of sad. My littlest one will be starting kindergarten. No more babies in the house, no more toddlers, just kids.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had that same feeling today. We got Jack's school supply list, and tonight we were at Target buying supplies, and I thought "Hey, what happened to all the fun summer stuff?" Sigh. Oh well.
What is it with the lighting people? We are in the middle of a heat wave here too. I feel your pain.
Get your fanny back out to Colorado. It finally cooled down here today (at least a little). Good luck getting your lighting stuff straightened out.
Post a Comment