I went out to the new house yesterday and things are looking pretty darn good. I expect that we will be in sometime around mid to the end of September. It's been a long two years waiting.
While I was out there, an exterminator the builder sent showed up. I was chatting with him and he said it is standard with my builder to spray the vents & such to ensure that there is no infestation.
Zoinks what an ugly word, infestation. No matter what you associated with it is ugly. An infestation of spiders, infestation of bugs, etc. It conjures up gross. You never hear of an infestation of puppies or ponies. Can you imagine an infestation of Koala Bears? Flip on the light and all these cute little things go scattering for cover? You wouldn't be mortified, you would probably just stand there and go "Awww, aren't they cute?".
My random thought of the day.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment