Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Everyone who has fired ALL federal prosecutors, raise your hand

The Dems are screaming for Gonzales' head over firing 8 DOJ prosecutors. They are screaming it came from the White House, these poor lawyers, how could you fire 8? On and on.

On March 24, 1993 Slick Willie and Jammin Janet Reno did one better...Reno sacked ALL Federal prosecutors...all of them...everyone. Did anyone complain (well, besides the sacked lawyers)? Noooooooo, it was Wild Willie and Waco Wrangling Reno. The press lauded the move as a diligent effort to keep the process honest.

I swear to heaven that the media is about as far left as it gets or has the attention span of a gnat.

And they wonder why no one relies on the mainstream media these days.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very, very intersting! Yes, I had the media too! Unfortunately, I think they go for what sells, rather than the truth these days.